- 1 370g container Philadelphia cream cheese, room temp
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2tbs whipping cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 3 the melted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Butter Tart Topping
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup golden corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Parchment paper
- 8″ square baking pan (brownie pan)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all the cheesecake ingredients until everything is thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the crust ingredients together and mix well.
- Line the pan with the parchment paper and lightly press the crust mix into the pan and up the sides.
- Pour the cheesecake mix into the crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- While the cheesecake is in the oven, heat a medium sized pot over medium heat and combine the butter tart ingredients together mixing until well combined.
- Continue stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- When the time is up, spoon the butter tart mix over the top of the cheesecake. You don’t have to try to spread it out too much as it will do that when it gets hot again.
- Bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely before serving.