Slightly spicy and loaded with flavor, this is my new favorite way to have rice and I’m sure you’ll all be a fan too!
- 3 cups cooked left over rice
- 1 cup Black beans
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1-2 tbs Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs oil
- In a large pan melt the butter into the oil over medium heat.
- Add 1 tbs of the Cajun seasoning into the oil and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the rice and black beans and cook until heated through, approximately 5 minutes. Add more seasoning if needed.
- Once the rice and beans is heated add the tomatoes and green onions and stir so the veggies are evenly distributed throughout the rice.