- 3 chicken breasts, roughly chopped
- 2 400ml cans coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 1/2 cups potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbs grated ginger
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1-2 red thai chili peppers (optional)
- 2 tbs lemon grass paste
- 7 tbs medium yellow curry powder
- 3 tbs turmeric
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs water + 2 tbs cornstarch
- Salt to taste
This recipe can be done very quickly on the stove or if you prefer to toss it in the crock pot this recipe is perfect for that option as well ❤
Crock Pot Instructions
- Place all ingredients except the cornstarch and water into the crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 6.
- When cooking is done, mix water and cornstarch and thicken to your desired consistency.
- Serve over rice.
Stove Top Instructions
- In a large pot, heat 2 tbs of oi over medium heat.
- Add chicken, carrots, potatoes and onion and cook appx 10 minutes or until the onion is tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the cornstarch and water, and stir until everything is well combined.
- Simmer for 45 minutes. Mix water and cornstarch together and slowly stir it in until your desired consistency is reached.
- Season with salt to taste and serve over hot rice.