Another great way to change up your tacos or nachos! Tenderloin is a no effort meat when it comes to shredding and the texture is so much better than a pork loin roast. Next time these bad boys are on sale I recommend picking them up and making this to feed that taco craving!
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Jalapeño, roughly chopped (remove seeds for less heat)
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbs Taco Seasoning or 1 package of your preferred store bought taco seasoning. I recommend my seasoning for best results 😉
- Place tenderloin in crock pot and cover with 1 1/2 tbs or 1/2 a pack of taco seasoning. Reserve the other 1/2 for the end.
- Place all chopped veggies around tenderloin and pour in the chicken broth.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Cut tenderloin into 4 big pieces and shredded each piece using 2 forks.
Serve over nachos or on tacos with all your preferred fixings 👌