So it’s a lazy Sunday for The Dude and I today. We had a busy week and I didn’t feel like making anything that requires a lot of effort. Battered chicken burgers it was and to go with it I whipped up a sauce that turned out really good!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbs real mayonnaise
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbs grated asiago
- 4 – 6 cloves garlic depending on personal preference
- 3/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 – 3/4 tsp seasoning salt
- Chop garlic into large chunks.
- Add all ingredients into a blender ( I used my magic bubullet ) and blend until garlic is completely blended into the sauce.
- Let sit for minimum 1 hour. Drizzle onto bun or chicken burger, use as a sauce for chicken wraps or as a dip.
Will keep for 1 week in the fridge if it will last that long.